Location: New York
The designer will partner with Profero creative directors, copywriters, art directors and media strategists to develop concepts and copy across a wide variety of media and project types. The ideal candidate will have experience collaborating on both original online campaigns and adding voice to complex, large-scale websites, mobile applications and other digitally enabled executions, with a focus on media content. The ideal candidate will have had experience working with media strategists, planners and copywriters developing media calendars and publishing tempo strategy. The candidate will have demonstrated experience in designing and crafting content that activates and stimulates audiences within brand media networks.
Because of the high degree of attention to detail required, experience across alcohol, fashion/beauty and technology brands is an advantage in this role.
Creative craft skills:
Demonstrates world-class execution of innovative and effective digital communications and narrative experiences across all digital platforms, with a focus on media content publishing. Is proficient at designing using a variety of digital production tools and environments. Is able to analyze problems, anticipate consequences, and eliminate obstacles to successfully complete projects.
Is able to assess the needs of media projects, creating a deployment workflow that fits the timeframe and team. Takes personal responsibility for on-time deliverables and expertly crafted copy that complies with client style guides and standards.
Helps evolve the creative teams design process by proactively researching and pursuing best practices.
- An excellent portfolio showcasing executed digital work samples, with an emphasis on content
- A minimum of one-three years of experience as a designer with a concentration in digital
- Knowledge of the agency process
- Photo-shoot supervisory experience
- Strong functional knowledge and proficiency with media platforms - both established and emerging
- Proficiency and mastery of the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Flash), expert knowledge in MS Office programs (Word, PowerPoint), and working knowledge Apple Keynote and Pages
- Strong conceptual skills, executional skills of content and deployable artifacts
- Demonstrated ability to design, execute and publish frequent content updates for "constant" content
- Strong functional knowledge of media offer, sweepstakes and promotional platforms
- An appreciation for the relationship between textual and visual elements
- An appreciation for great design in general
- Ability to design in a variety of styles for diverse audiences
- Demonstrated ability to work independently when necessary
- Impeccable organization skills including file structure, file management, and archiving
- Ability to work efficiently on multiple projects to meet tight deadlines
- Experience following brand guidelines and specs
- Experience crafting and collaborating on Media Content calendars
- Exceptional communication skills