Location: New York
Responsibilities and Expectations
The copywriter will partner with Profero creative directors, designers and strategists to develop concepts and copy across a wide variety of media and project types. The ideal candidate will have experience collaborating on both original online campaigns and adding voice to complex, large-scale websites, mobile applications and other digitally enabled executions. Because of the high degree of attention to detail required, experience across alcohol, fashion/beauty and technology brands copywriting or technical writing is an advantage in this role.
Creative craft skills:
Demonstrates world-class execution of innovative and effective digital communications and narrative experiences across all digital platforms. Is proficient at writing using a variety of digital production tools and environments. Is able to analyze problems, anticipate consequences, and eliminate obstacles to successfully complete projects.
Is able to assess the needs of projects, creating a writing workflow that fits the timeframe and team. Takes personal responsibility for on-time deliverables and expertly crafted copy that complies with client style guides and standards. Mentors junior writing and production staff.
Helps evolve the creative teams writing process by proactively researching and pursuing best practices.
- An excellent portfolio showcasing digital work samples
- A minimum of three years of experience as a copywriter with a concentration in digital
- Knowledge of the agency process
- Working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Flash), expert knowledge in MS
- Office programs (Word, PowerPoint), and working knowledge Apple Keynote and Pages
- Strong conceptual and writing skills
- Proven ability to create copy for a variety of audiences, brands, and industries
- Familiarity with SEO requirements
- An appreciation for the relationship between textual and visual elements
- An appreciation for great design in general
- Ability to write professionally in a variety of styles for diverse audiences
- Demonstrated ability to work independently when necessary
- Impeccable organization skills including file structure, file management, and archiving
- Ability to work efficiently on multiple projects to meet tight deadlines
- Experience following brand guidelines and specs
- Exceptional communication skills