The AE supports the agency Account Supervisor and other team members in directing and coordinating the day-to-day operations of digital advertising campaigns for our clients.
Business management craft skills:
Provides general assistance to Account team, including all aspects of digital marketing, project and client management. Guides day-to-day development of digital advertising activities with approved plans. Gathers and organizes data for competitive, industry and market analysis. Attends weekly status meeting with clients and provide timely recaps. Manages and assists Account Supervisor with finances (i.e. creating estimate, obtaining signed estimate and keeping client appraised of the costs). Collaborates with Creative, Media, Project Management, and Strategy to ensure deadlines are met. Aids in developing strong working relationships with clients. Is able to analyze problems, anticipate consequences, and eliminate obstacles to successfully complete projects.
Is able to assess the needs of projects, client deliverables, workflow and timeline. Has the ability to lead and coordinate team members from various disciplines to collaborate and solve complex client solutions.
Helps evolve the overall client management team by researching emerging trends and best practices.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university
- Must have prior experience in a multi-faceted and fast-paced environment
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Knowledge of Apple Keynote and Pages
- Ability to write professionally in a variety of styles for diverse audiences
- Demonstrated ability to work independently when necessary
- Impeccable organization skills including file structure, file management, and archiving
- Ability to work efficiently on multiple projects to meet tight deadlines
- Exceptional communication skills